Tuesday 12 May 2015

Helinox

Getting ready for this years bike trip away. All booked, this year myself and Lindsay (with his shiny new bike) will be touring around Northern Spain (my second time) but this time out West to Santiago via the Picos de Europa in Cantabria through Asturias, down thru Castille and Leon  and then dropping down into Portugual to visit Porto and ride the Duoro valley. Later we hope to ride via Salamanca on to Segovia and take a look a that famous Roman Viaduct before heading back up toward the Picos again and onto the Atlantic Coast.

So, yes, we'll be camping again -weather permitting so I thought I'd invest in a new camp chair. I've had my eye on one of those Helinox chairs see: http://www.helinox.eu/chairone.html
Really pleased with it, good quality, strong, light and small enough to fit in my top box across the shortest span when packed. The chair has won many design awards for innovation and the price has dropped considerably as they have become more popular. I thought it would be fun to video an unpack and assemble, and then a repack again, to see how quick it is to work with, and bearing in mind I have literally had two attempts at both assemble and pack here are the results: 


Unpack





Repack






No comments:

Post a Comment