Thursday 1 September 2016

Almost ready ...


My 'Cost a Fortune Mandatory Swiss Vignette'.
For the very few motorway miles I will be doing !! 

So, tomorrows the day I set off on my  next adventure. The Mountains:Alps tour with World of BMW Motorrad - riding through French and Swiss Alps for a week. I'm really looking forward to meeting Steve and the others on the tour in Folkestone and getting up high on the mountain passes next week.

I'm just trying to decide if I should go for the route to Folkestone Lindsay used on his Black Forest trip (looks good mate, thanks). It avoids the M25 race track and the windy M20 (as in windy miller not twisty !). I want to avoid any dodgy foot bridges too ! There's no rush to Folkestone so why not avoid that madness on the way down? Now I'm a National Trust member (thanks Dad), so maybe I will take a look around Bateman's (Rudyard Kiplings home) or even take in Bodiam Castle for lunch. Hmm, decisions, decisions - all depends on the weather I guess.

As is usual, with free wifi I will be blogging progress with pictures when I am able, See the 2016 - Mountains : Alps blog (tab above).

No comments:

Post a Comment