Tuesday 2 February 2021

Not long now ....


 

Looking forward to Spring, already now at the start of February, my GS has been inside the Vacu-Bag since sucking most of the air out (Vacuum cleaner obviously !) back in November. I’m pleased I fitted a fly lead to the accessory socket to trickle charge the battery from my Can-Bus compatible Opti-Mate charger, so hopefully we’ll be good to go. All being well in a few weeks I’ll be letting the air in and unpacking her for that first  shaky ride of the year. 

Let’s hope lockdown 3.0 will be lifted soon too, I have a few trips away planned this year - fingers crossed back up to Scotland and Northumberland with Mark, and if possible back across to the Iberian peninsula again with Steve. This Winter I have researched my family tree and have a few places I’d like to visit to follow up my research in the UK, along with a possible trip to Ypres in Belgium again. 😷 Here’s to 2021 and some more Adventuring !

No comments:

Post a Comment